Business Development Representative
|Location:||Bingham Farms, MI|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Match, Life and Disability|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
- Develops a sales plan and strategy for assigned territory.
- Develops and builds loyal relationships with providers and new referral sources. This includes: physicians, physician groups, facility/senior building managers, discharge planners, or any lead that can generate business for MCVNA.
- Plans and organizes day based on visit schedule and territory.
- Plans and organizes events, educational seminars, in-services, or general marketing activities.
- Communicates with assigned contacts on a regular basis for general follow-up or to insure they are aware of any new services we offer.
- Provides weekly updates and reports as requested.
- Quantifies territories for referral potential.
- Maintains client profiles.
- Must be able to develop and articulate an ROI on activities requiring significant cost.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or sufficient work experience in health care administration and/or marketing
- 1-2 years of experience marketing homecare and/or hospice services to referral sources
- Highly motivated marketing professional with proven ability to work independently
- Proven skills in developing new businesses
- Self-driven and highly organized
Required Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to see, hear, speak and write English to effectively communicate with public and staff
- Ability to carry educational materials (lifting up to 30 lbs.)
- Ability to drive to and access different locations to deliver materials
- Must have a valid driver's license
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.